Solana airdrops are just around the corner — How much you can earn
You may have noticed that Solana (SOL) value recently surged. It is partly due to some rumors about upcoming Solana airdrops. There is a lot of buzz around this topic, with titles announcing it could be higher than Arbitrum airdrop. Let’s see how to get these potential airdrops and what their real value could be.
First of all, it should be noted that the upcoming airdrops will not likely come from Solana mainnet itself, but from DeFi (Decentralized Finance) or liquid staking protocols, i.e., from dapps (decentralized applications) built on top of Solana:
- MarginFi: This DeFi protocol offers a range of actions that can earn you valuable points. From deposits and borrowing to referrals, every move you make contributes to your airdrop potential. The more active you are, the greater your chances of claiming a jaw-dropping reward.
- SolBlaze: This liquid staking protocol, similar to Lido, offers staking across many validators, 217 as of early July. By staking your SOL on this platform, you earn liquid staking incentives and also increase your chances of receiving an airdrop in the form of ‘bSOL’ tokens. The more ‘bSOL’ you accumulate, the bigger your airdrop will be.
- Cypher Protocol: This DeFi protocol allows to trade futures. By using the platform, you have the chance to earn $CYPH tokens, boosting your airdrop potential.
- Night Market: By listing and trading NFTs on this platform, you have a chance to earn an airdrop of SAUCE.
- Tensor: This NFT trading platform announced in March the launch of a second season airdrop that will only reward trading activity.
- Block9: You can obtain $Power tokens by trading on this NFT platform, what could also power up your airdrop game…
The list may not be exhaustive. There could be other protocols offering potential airdrops. However, it is crucial to estimate the real value of these potential airdrops, which will be linked to the TVL (Total Locked Value) on the protocols above. The highest TVL is on…